West Fork of Little River

Tim R: I've decided that section needs more like 1200 to 1500 as a minimum but even then the gauge is 24 miles downstream ever since the USGS discontinued the West Fork Gauge, When you factor in tribs like Bear Creek and Johnnies Creek and the East Fork being the major feeder the put in flow can be anywhere from about 10 percent to 30 percent of the flow of USGS gauge of Little River at Blue Pond. 
Dylan C: I prefer 1800 to 2000 as a minimum.
Tim R: I agree, my 1200 number is what I call desperate minimum, you can get down it but it's better if it's higher. 1200 is only good if your "desperate" to get out on it. I've ran it at 1000 and it's too bony with so many "trip" rocks. I really wish there was an online gauge for the west fork still.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Big Lost Creek

Plateau voodoo

Ocoee release formula calculator whatamathingy